105 Commerce Dr
Backyard Fun Pools
Why should I buy a Splash Pool?
1. Safety! Splash values safety first among all others. The Splash ladder attaches to the pool securely, deters entrapment, and can be locked into an upright position when the pool is not in use.
2. Ease of assembly! Save money on installation. Pool sets up easily in just a few hours.
3. Durability! The Splash membrane liner is made from a proprietary formula, reinforced with rip cord stitching, making it virtually indestructible, and leads the industry in performance.
4. Functionality and Design! No sharp edges, no parts to rust, no screws, toprails that you can stand on, walls that are made to absorb energy, floating skimmer, and sides that you can kick off of.
5. Warranty! Splash Pools are hand crafted in the United States and offer the best above ground warranty in the industry. Splash warranties its pools 100% for the first FIVE years and offers a prorated warranty for the next fifteen years.
We specialize in pool repair, maintenance, and service including free computerized water testing, liner replacements, pool openings and closings, inground pool cleaning and maintenance, pool inspections, safety cover installation, salt system installation and repair, leak detection, pool light replacement and repair, motor replacements, pool heater installation and repair, emergency pool services and in-ground fiberglass pool construction. We have locations in both Nicholasville and Frankfort, Kentucky, but we proudly serve the greater Lexington, Kentucky area.